Faktoje wants to hire a project coordinator. Are you interested? Read on.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the: coordination of project activities, resources, equipment and information; coordination of tasks and logistics to internal teams and external experts and assist with schedule management; monitoring of progress of project activities; provision with timely updates and briefings on the progress of the activities to the Project Manager.
The Project Coordinator should carry out the responsibilities described below in details, in the context of a professional project team.
- Participate in project implementation;
- Coordinate project activities ensuring that they are implemented on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Coordinate projects’ activities and work with other organization staff and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Prepare and organize project events in coordination with other project staff and the third parties for the flawless execution of projects;
- Assist the project manager for the proper execution of project activities/events;
- Coordinate adequate planning and implementation of the project activities; and prepare activity reports indicating progress towards expected results, and propose plans of action;
- Develop professional relationship with external experts and assist them during their contractual obligations;
- Work with Communication Manager to coordinate logistics for the project activities organization, implementation and promotion;
- Prepare and manage lists of contacts and other relevant databases with key stakeholders and project beneficiaries;
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications, including telephone, faxes, and correspondence;
- Provide the Project Manager with timely updates and briefings on the progress of the activities.
Those interested should send a letter of interest and a curriculum vitae to email@example.com.
Deadline: 10 November 2023